edie Leaders Club Membership
The edie Leaders Club connects, informs and inspires sustainable business changemakers to turn ideas into action through an annual programme of cross-sector events, bespoke insights and unrivalled collaborative opportunities.
Membership information and criteria
Membership of the edie Leaders Club is available via a paid 12-month package.
To qualify for Club membership, you must meet the following criteria:
- Based in the UK (or regularly visit the UK and able to attend our UK-based events)
- Hold some level of responsibility for delivering/implementing your own organisation’s sustainability/CSR strategy/net-zero carbon/energy management strategy
- Work solely in-house (i.e. not managing/delivering the sustainability strategy for other organisations, outside of your own)
- All membership applications are checked and validated by edie’s membership team before payment being taken. Membership lasts for 12 months and all members are reminded as their renewal date approaches.
Leaders Benefits include
- (New) Members-Only breakfast briefing at edie 23
- (New) Personalised editorial content and newsletters via 'My edie''
- (New) Quarterly intent and sentiment survey of sustainability and net-zero leaders
- Free access to the net-zero action workshops event
- Free access to additional full-day workshop event (topic decided by members)
- Free acess to edie Leaders summer lunch, including two industry briefings
- Priority access to member-only round tables
- Mentoring/reverse-mentoring opportunities with edie's 30 under 30 members
|Job titles of members include (but are not limited to)|
|Sustainability/CSR Director||Sustainability Reporting Manager|
|Group Head of Sustainability/CSR||Sustainability Communications Manager|
|Sustainability/CSR Manager||Head of Social Impact|
|Environment Manager||Group Corporate Responsibility Director|
|Energy Manager||SHEQ Manager|
|Carbon Manager||Utilities Manager|
|Head of Energy & Environment||Head of Energy Efficiency|
|Estates Manager||Energy and Waste Manager|